flourless peanut butter cookies
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 1/2 cup sugar**
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
What to do:
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
2. Mix all the ingredients in a bowl
3. Scoop small balls onto your cookie sheet
4. Using a fork, flatten the ball while making a criss cross pattern on it (careful they were a little sticky but not bad)
5. Bake for about 10 minutes, then let them cool for a minute or two before moving them to a cooling rack
*While cooling on the cookie sheet, it’s also yummy to sprinkle some chocolate bits on top and then pat them down gently into the cookie.
**I tend to use about half the sugar in most recipes. You won’t even know it’s missing.
Original recipe here, but I found it on Pinterest.